I have experience with many kinds of businesses. Large, medium and small businesses have benefited from my advice. These businesses include but are not limited to:
Automotive Services Business Services Brokers and dealers Construction Contractors
Financial Services Manufacturing Non-profits Professional Services
Rental Real Estate Real Real Estate developers Restaurants and Bars Retail Stores
Software Development Trade Services Transportation Services Wholesalers
I am dedicated to providing you with relevant tax and accounting services. I spend a great deal of time during my “off season” maintaining and updating my current knowledge of these issues.
· Audits, Compilations and Reviews
· Bookkeeping (monthly/quarterly/annual)
· Accounting software and system setup with QuickBooks and Quicken
· Budgets, forecasts and projections
· Business entity selection
· Succession planning
· Business valuations
· Buying or selling a business
· Tax planning
· Self-employed sole proprietors or single member LLCs
· Corporations: C-corporations and S-corporations
· Partnerships: LLCs/LLPs
· Estates, trusts and gift taxes.
· Multi-state individual and business tax issues and compliance
· Multi-national individual and business tax issues and compliance
· Not-for-profit organizations
· Tax effects an complience issues for buying, selling, and merging a business
· Representation for federal and state tax audits
· Sales and use taxes
· Payroll and employment taxes
Bookkeeping Services and Specialized Accounting information systems
The QuickBooks software program is one of the best small businesses tools you can purchase. This software program can help you manage your costs as well as provide you with the information you need to file your taxes. It is available at a reasonable price and can be tailored to your specific needs.
I realize that if you are in a specialized industry there are other accounting software packages that allow you to provide, bill, and realize your revenues more effectively than a generic software program such as QuickBooks. I can provide you with the advice you need to take advantage of these specialized accounting programs.